Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NAS Server and more...

If you're looking for a powerful and versatile solution, you might want to consider the QNAP TVS-h874 NAS. This NAS is equipped with high-performance Intel Core i7 or i9 processors, which are capable of handling virtualization tasks with ease. With the QNAP TVS-h874, you can install Proxmox VE, a powerful open-source virtualization platform, allowing you to run multiple VMs simultaneously.

With Proxmox VE installed on the QNAP TVS-h874, you'll have the flexibility to create and manage VMs running various operating systems, including Windows Server and Debian. Additionally, you can explore other NAS-specific operating systems like TrueNAS or Unraid, all within the same hardware environment.

Alternatively, if you prefer a DIY approach, you could build a custom NAS using similar hardware components and a Jonsbo case. By selecting high-performance components like an Intel Core i7 or i9 processor, ample RAM, and storage drives, you can create a powerful NAS capable of running virtualization software like Proxmox VE or other hypervisors.

https://nascompares.com/2024/02/23/updat...-and-more/

Messages In This Thread
NAS Server and more... - by ENQUIRIES - 03-06-2024, 08:30 PM
RE: NAS Server and more... - by ed - 03-07-2024, 08:00 AM