Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buying A new NAS to future prof the buisness

Hey just wonna say i love ur NAS videos on youtube their very helpful when looking for NAS and growing in the NAS world of things. that being said and you have probably heard it countless times, is synology and their listing of Drives that are compatible its a real shame that they do it to use cuz of them being such a great package anyways but it rather causes havoc and not only that their prices are nutz lol. anyways i do wonna get a NAS rack mounted im not sure if I wonna go with synologys SSDs yet because of the price per TB, just to explain what our briskness is atm we got around 15 guys connected to the nas for file viewing in our business nothing heavy quick view of a pdf. and like 5 guys always working out always read/writing countless small files DXF GEO NESTs. the occasional Big file copy. anyways reason i want to go SSD is because of the iops and response i feel like they would preform better then the hdd nas i got going atm. which is way to small for our setup (DS220j)

Messages In This Thread
Buying A new NAS to future prof the buisness - by ENQUIRIES - 07-27-2023, 04:30 AM