Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QNAP TS-473A 10G nic + Video card PCIE Combo

Hello. I have been watching your videos on you tube and have been loving their content. I am coming up to speed quickly on NAS setup thanks to your insight. Thank you a ton for your work.

I have purchased a QNAP TS-473A for my home and will use it as a file server / media server / fun toy. I am 90% setup but the last step has me stuck. I would like to add a 10 Gig ethernet adapter and also add a video card. I purchased your recommended EDUP 10 gig nic card and I also have an MSI GTX 1050 ti GPU on hand as well. The problem is both of these will not fit at the same (the video card takes 2 slots). I am not quite sure the best way to go. I am willing to buy a different video card (is there a good one slot low profile card I should look at?) or I could get a different 10 gig solution and use the USB-C port perhaps for connectivity? I am not sure what the best combo here is. Money is not infinite but I don’t mind spending a little to get the best working within the physical constraints the

Messages In This Thread
QNAP TS-473A 10G nic + Video card PCIE Combo - by ENQUIRIES - 03-14-2023, 05:30 PM